Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Go the Blues...

Well just finished watching the State of Origin and I must say it was a very close and nail bitting game...
I was on the edge of my seat.

Thought I better share with you some of my latest creations.

First one created for Show Us Your Stuff.

This months challenge is a sketch challenge...
I decided to rotate the sketch.


Here is my creation:


I have included lots of Purple Pumpkin and A2ZScraplets on my layout.

Here is a close up:


My next share is a layout I completed for the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia .
Based on a theme with Holidays at the Beach.


Here is a close up of Purple Pumpkin fabric button:


I did get to scrap a "Just Because" layout this month....


Here are a close up of a wooden button wrapped in twine:


Well...

Better go and see who got Man of the Match.
Hope you have enjoyed looking over my latest creations.
Do stop by again or follow to see the latest updates of all my creations.

Bye
Kylie
xxx

7 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Lovely layouts! I especially love the top one with the black and white colors and photo and the pop of red. Hope you will stop by and share you crafty creation!

Amanda said...

Hi there.... popped over from SUYS and love how you have interpreted my sketch - love the design and colours!

Sue Plumb said...

Great take on the SUYS sketch Kylie - love that you rotated it, it looks FAB! Love the mix of layered embellishments, especially those lace butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS! X

Chloe said...

Hi Kylie! great pages here - love your take on the SUYS sketch! Thanks for playing along at SUYS :)

Alison said...

Fab LOs as usual Kylie! Love your take in the SUYS sketch - beautiful.

Paula said...

All fabulous layouts! Love your take on the SUYS sketch, thanks for playing along with us this month :)

Catie said...

Fab take on the SUYS sketch Kylie - love that you flipped it. Great page. Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails