Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Little Cold...

Last weekend was freezing here in Tumut and we had our annual Festival with lots going on.
The girls participated in the festival parade which the rain stopped so we all could enjoy...


Today I better show you our monthly sketch over at Purple Pumpkin.


I just had to scrap my little niece. She loved just sitting in this bucket all day...


Here are a couple of close ups:


Spotty buttons and twine go on any layout or project...absolutely my favourite!

If you are looking for a challenge this month, pop over here.

My next creation is for STUCK. I finished my time as a DT member but knew I would continue when I could with their amazing sketches.


I decided to flip my sketch around to suit my photo.


Here are a couple of close ups:


Lots of Purple Pumpkin and A2ZScraplets Chipboard on this layout.

Well that's all for me today. Have to go and get dinner organised plus someone is turning the BIG 40 in our house on Friday - so a little organising is needed..LOL


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kylie your pages are gorgeous, love the sweetness of your nieces page and I adore the rusty grunginess of the elements on your sons page! Incredible! So glad you played along, I love to see what you create!

Aurelie said...

OMG! The rustic feel to your page is absolutely amazing!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

Sandy Ross said...

Glad to keep up on your creations! I love everything about this Layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Joefil said...

Fantastic layouts Kylie! love all the details! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!

Lee-Anne said...

Beautiful layout and great take on the sketch Kylie! Glad you played along with us at Stuck?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails