Tuesday, June 25, 2013

1...2....3....

I am so loving the 123 Challenges every month. They really make you think outside the square and I think they challenge me a lot!!!!LOL

So this month is GREY.....Circles......and the word "You".


and a close up:


Right....

I better go quickly get organised...we are saying goodbye to our school principle tonight at a farwell dinner from the P & C. So I better go get prettied up...might even have a few quiet ones tonight! Is that OK to have mid week drinks????
Don't normally but a special occasion...LOL

Thanks for stopping by.....

3 comments:

Chantalle said...

Wow Kylie, love your entry! Thanks for playing along at 123

Leonie Waldron said...

Love it Kylie, there's so much going on but it just works! Wish I could do that LOL. Thanks for playing along at 123 xo

Paula said...

Such a bright, fun take on the challenge Kylie! Thanks for playing over @ 123 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails