Monday, September 3, 2012

Seriously......

Where are the month's going this year????

Life is rolling by very quickly....i suppose that happens when you have 3 busy girls doing all sorts of things for and after school.Last week the girls had a Book Fair Parade and they had to dress up as Heroes.This is what the girls decided to wear:



It was getting a bit too much for Bridget as you can see by this photo i took:




Even i haven't had the time to scrap for myself....i have managed all my DT committments but nothing else....:(


So a bit of a long awaited catchup...

Bird is the Word

The new word for this fortnight is SPIRIT.

Now this word caught me unaware. I had no idea of how to scrap this word. So i went to my old faithful quotes to find a meaning which i liked and could use best of all with my chosen photo.

This is what i came up with:


This photo was taken at my nieces Thanksgiving Day with my parents. I thought i captured a loving moment by all. Alexa loves the TV show "Giggle and Hoot" on the ABC. So all my Purple Pumpkin Owl Buttons are soooo perfect for my layouts which feature Alexa.


You can find the buttons and dolieys that i have used on my layout here.




Paper Stories specializes in pre-designed page and scrapbooking kits using the latest release products. With Paper Stories, there is no need to worry about committing to a subscription, being online for release dates or ending up with kits that just aren't your style! Our kits are available to you 24/7 and unlike most kit clubs, we offer a variety of kits to suit every style of scrapper as well an extensive selection of latest release products!
www.paperstories.com.au


We are giving away to the lucky winner of this challenge word SPIRIT
a $20 Store Voucher. You can check out all the details here. We would love to see all your beautiful creations in our gallery.

STUCK

Well....

I can tell ou that i was selected by Sara to stay on th CT for another term.I just love Sara's sketches and was thrilled to be asked again.Thankyouxxx

This is my layout which i completed to be considered for the CT.


and a few close ups:



If you look closely you can see some D-lish Scraps embellishments.


The first sketch for the month is up:


This sketch looked very unusual with room for a large photo. This is my layout.I have decided to do a bit of misting instead for the large area.


I have used Purple Pumpkin embellishments again on my layout.



Entries are to be linked up over here no later than 11.59pm Sunday 30th September 2012 to be in the running for one of this month's sponsor vouchers which are:






When linking your entries, please make sure it is linked to the specific post your layout is in, not your blog as a whole as it can be hard later in the month to find your layout, especially if you blog often. You can also link from any gallery including Facebook and Flickr.

Entries are to be created solely for this challenge and not to be used in any other competition or challenge.We hope to see all your creations in the gallery.


3 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, what gorgeous pages! Love how the torn strips reveal the paper beneath! What a fun idea for a parade - sweet photos! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Chantelle said...

Love all your pages Kylie - awesome inspiration. Love what you did for Stuck - TFS :)

Julene Matthews said...

I love all your pages Kylie.The stuck one is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails