Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Where do i start????

I am so far behind and trying to catch up on housework, kids and sleep....
I went away last weekend to the Shop and Crop Retreat...yes they are back!!!!
What a weekend....
We stayed at the Myuna Bay Recreational Centre. Very affordable, meals were nice and the company was fabulous!!!
I loved the classes...the fabulous Peg Hewitt...yes i had to mist...different for me...

Thankyou Kylie for a well organised retreat....can't wait to go again......

WARNING: PHOTO HEAVY!!!!







I actually got to scrap for me. So this was nice and more relaxing and that i didn't have a deadline to meet.

Now to catch up on the many new challenges for the month..

Purple Pumpkin

FABULOUS sketch for the month of June designed by Crece with the perfect design elements to use some of your Purple Pumpkin stash.



I have flipped my sketch to suit my photo:



I just love this photo of Kayley at her Yr 6 Formal Night. A bunch of girls just sat on the floor and ate their dessert....very lady-like don't you think!





I love the bright aray of buttons and the B&W lollipop embellishment really pops out from the page.

You have until the end of the month to complete this sketch and link it up here by midnight 30 June 2012. There will be two fabulous Purple Pumpkin prize packs to give away - one winner will be chosen by the design team, and the second will be a random prize draw.


STUCK



I just loved the large heart when i first laid eyes on this sketch. So a romantic layout i wanted to create. So a hunting i went for a photo and found this particular photo of my parents that has been taken recently.



and some close ups of the wonderful Scrapmatts and Purple Pumpkin:






Entries are to be linked up here no later than 11.59pm Saturday 30th June 2012 to be in the running for one of this month's sponsor vouchers.

When linking your entries, please make sure it is linked to the specific post your layout is in, not your blog as a whole as it can be hard later in the month to find your layout, especially if you blog often. You can also link from any gallery including Facebook and Flickr.

Entries are to be created solely for this challenge and not to be used in any other competition or challenge.


KRAFT IT UP

** JUNE'S CHALLENGE **

This month your challenge is to create a layout using Kraft Cardstock or Kraft Patterned Paper
and the following...

3 Different Alpha's + 3 Photos + A title with 3 or more words + a masked background!


** You have until 11.59pm 30th June to link your layout here to be in the running for one of the amazing prizes !!!

Here is my example.



These photos were taken when my niece was born. The girls loved that they had a new baby girl cousin...



So did you get through all of my creations....hope so....

I'll be back tomorrow with a few more challenges.

Thanks for stopping by....


2 comments:

Alison said...

Glad the retreat was a good, very sad I wasn't there! Loving your LOs, it's nice just having time to create.

Felicity Ives said...

I love this layout! Needed to stop by for a closer look, you have matched every element perfectly to the bunny rug in the photos, so clever. Lots of color and cuddles, what more could you want?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails