Thursday, October 27, 2011

No tricks, just treats!

Halloween arrives in just a few days and we've got a
yummy treat for you!!

A super simple challenge and
an awesome new sponsor!!




This week's challenge is to create a paper project for Halloween! A card, a layout, 3D project, wall decor, gift/treat bag, etc. Easy Peasy!

We are sooooo very excited to have Burlap & Buttercups Scrapbook Kit Clubjoin us this week as our challenge sponsor!!



We love when new sponsors join our TPV family :)
Join us on Friday when we share more about
Burlap & Buttercups!

Check out this gorgeous prize kit! Rachel from B&B has so generously donated this collection of yummy Autumn goodness to our randomly chosen prize winner!


Did you just squeal? Are you jumpin with excitement?

Here is my example for this challenge:


I chose to do a simple card. We don't celebrate Halloween in our family or in Australia much but you can check out the rest of the DT creations here ...they are amazing!

Now it's your turn! :)

Enter your paper project following this week's Halloween challenge before Tuesday noon EST for your chance at winning that AWESOME Burlap & Buttercups kit!

If you enter before Sunday evening, we might choose your project to be featured in our Sunday Spotlight!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great challenge!! Love your card too!
Hugs
xoxo

TeenaBugg38 said...

oh my gosh this is adorabler!

Anonymous said...

I leave a leave a response whenever I like a post on a site or if I have something to add
to the discussion. Usually it's caused by the passion displayed in the article I read. And after this post "No tricks, just treats!". I was moved enough to post a leave a responsea response :-P I do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it just me or do a few of the responses look as if they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I would like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list all of all your social sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Here is my website ... book of ra tricks cheats

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails