Monday, July 26, 2010

Bits and Pieces

ScrapAWhile Cybercrop


Challenge Heaven Cybercrop

Challenge#1

Our first challenge in our "Book" theme CC is an inspiration challenge. Please use this well loved childrens book as your inspiration.


Challenge#2

Most ladies love a good romance. Make a layout about someone or something you love


and


Challenge #3

I love reading a series of books. With that in mind, I'd like to see you scrap a series of pics.

Here is my example for Shell:



If you would like to check out any of these challenges and have a go, look here

The Scrappiest Sketch#75

My last sketch at The Scrappiest....so not fair...i have loves Liz's sketches and i got excited every time she emailed..i couldn't wait to start them all the time...



Here is mine:

4 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

Great work Kylie! Just LOVE your sample LO for the Challenge Heaven CC Chall...awesome!!! XXX

Ness said...

love the sketch and I love your take on the sketch Kylie. Love Ness xx

Shell Turner said...

Hi Kylie,

pop by my blog, I've given you a blog award

Shell xx

Star Rork said...

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment. I love your work too, this "play" is so adorable! Yes I cant seem to stay away from lots of color!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails