Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 123 Challenge

OK.... I had a brainwave - as most of you MAY know I am on the Creative Team at Stuck?! Sketches

Sara and I are friends and thought why not run it by her and she said YES :)


I thought why not mix it up a bit this month - and give even MORE chance of winning {6 PRIZES UP FOR GRABS!!} why don't we combine a Stuck Sketch with the 123 Challenge....

SOOOO..... the criterias are:

1. Use a November Stuck?! Sketch {there are two - one uploaded on the 1st, one uploaded on the 15th}

2. Use a baby/pregnancy photo {seeing as Sara and myself just have had bubs!}


3. Use a diecut on your layout {thanks Kylie Howland}





YOU MUST EMAIL US YOUR LAYOUTS AT: challenge_123@hotmail.com

& MAKE SURE YOU JOIN AND UPLOAD YOUR LAYOUTS TO STUCK SKETCHES TOO!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails