Wednesday, October 15, 2008

123 Challenge Cybercrop for October

CHALLENGE 1

CRITERIA ONE:
Michelle, wants to see stamped background - you must stamp cardstock to make a patterned background to use on your page.
CRITERIA TWO:
Karlene and I want to see you use masking tape {or something similar} on your layout
CRITERIA THREE:
NO Patterned Paper!!!
Posted by: Malinda | October 13, 2008 at 07:33 PM

CHALLENGE 2

CRITERIA ONE:
Lee-Anne wants you to use a product from My Minds Eye and must have some journaling
{it doesn't have to be purchased from the shop, just as long as its the same brand!}
CRITERIA TWO:
Karlene and I think, seeing as Lee-Anne wants some journaling – how about it be PRINTED journaling – lets see some funky fonts being used! And we want you to alter chipboard alphas – inking, distressing, covering in pattern paper, painting….
CRITERIA THREE:
Circles
Posted by Julie Myhill

CHALLENGE 3

CRITERIA ONE:
I am loving all the glitz and glimmer products that are available at the moment so I would like to see some sparkle on your layout. It can be in the form of twinkles, glimmermist, glitter, bling etc. Something that is NEW on the market!
CRITERIA TWO:
Karlene and I want to see some beads and handstitching
CRITERIA THREE:
Add a chook (bird)

“USE YOUR SCRAPS” Cardmaking for a Cause!


OK this is a SPECIAL challenge this month, in honour of it being Breast Cancer Month I thought it would be a great idea to scrap some cards using the scraps from your layouts that you create. Our gorgeous generous and amazing friend Marelle is currently raising money for a friend of hers – please read a request she made . We would LOVE your support!
Criteria: is FREE for all…. Any theme as long as you USE YOUR SCRAPS!!!
BREAST CANCER FUNDRAISING REQUEST
“Hi Guys
I am trying to raise $450 for a friend's mother (who has beat breast cancer twice before) who has breast cancer for a third time.
This time, instead of going down the chemo track she has opted for naturopathic diet etc. So, my friend has not told her mum of our plan, so I am hoping to make it come to fruition
She needs to have unpasturised goat's milk and since she has limited funds, I need to raise $450 for a goat so my friend can milk the goat for her mum.
These goats are really unusual and rare and we have tracked a breeder down in Colac - so I was wondering if I could ask my gorgeous online friends here if you were able to make some cards
with positive messages that I could sell around my area to raise the funds.. you would only have to make a couple each
then I could sell them to start the fundraising..
The story is quite amazing - my friend has just reunited with her Mother after a considerable time apart (a lot ofyears ) and her children now have a grandma whom they did not know- after they were reunited the cancer came back - so I feel I would like to help , at least to raise money for a "downpayment" on the goat..
So if you would like to help, please mail all cards to me!
If you could help, I can pm you my addy and I will then sell the cards and start the ball rolling..
Last year (it took me 4 months to raised $60,000 for a friend's son who is now confined to a wheelchair after a bmx accident (17yrs ) so I am hoping it will only take a short time to raise $450
My gym (yes girls I have joined!) is having a Girls Night In on OCtober 29th 8-10pm at Curves in Drysdale

I am having a stall and selling hand made cards Christmas, Birthday, etc - I have some very well known scrapbookers making cards for me to sell - I have some already and they are stunning.. the cost of the stall goes to the Jane McGrath Foundation and everything I make will go to my friend's mother..
Thank you my sisters in scrap!xx
Marelle”
Please email us at cybercrop_123@hotmail.com for Marelle’s postal address.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
Marelle needs them by 29th October so please post them before then!
PRIZES – We will be randomly choosing Winners


ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE: MIDNIGHT 14th November 2008 – yes ONE MONTH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails